Looking to hire a part time assistant editor & translator to work with me on one or more upcoming projects. [Note: This is not for editing Tokyo Lens Vlog content].
This position will be a part-time, position based in Tokyo Japan. This is not a remote position.
Applicants will be required to edit a set of footage as well as translate text from Japanese to English and English to Japanese.
Please include the following in your application cover letter:
1. Your reason for your interest in this position
2. Your nearest train station
3. Your current availability
4. Optional: If you have a portfolio of editing and/or translation work, please include a link to it.
- Based within 1 hour of Tokyo Station
- Need to have at least 1 day per week of availability (preferred 2+)
- Video Editing skill (will be required to submit an edit as part of the interview process)
- Japanese <-> English written translation ability (will be required to do written translation as part of the interview process)
*Note: Any application that does not include a resume, and appropriate cover letter, will not be addressed.
*Note ii: the editor position Will require a minimum of N2 Level Japanese (however N1 or native-level Japanese will make the job much easier)